Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sarah's Reading Blog...A Note


The following entries are a little glimpse into the books I've read in order to compile a survey of Children's literature. I intended to read for as many age ranges as possible, and believe I achieved this. Some of my novels may be meant for children of a higher reading level, but I just couldn't resist reading The Hunger Games and Catching Fire.

Rating the stories and books wasn't easy for me. I like to give people an opportunity to read something themselves, because to me a bad book is still one you've read, giving you a chance to articulate why you didn't like something. This is a concept I would encourage for children, because I think critical thought is important. That being said, I still gave them a rating out of 5. Within this rating 1 would have been the worse, and 5 the best. I'm an easy marker though ;)

I hope you enjoy this reading blog, but I hope you go out and pick up all the books...Because I think that only you can be the best judge!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment