Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CBC Kids (cbc.ca/kids)


One of my favorite websites to visit (every morning, while enjoying coffee in fact) is cbc.ca. This was my first time looking into the kids cbc website, and it was a lot of fun! The different menu selections are games, tv shows, reviews, get stuff, videos and preschool. Each of the menu bars contains exactly what they say, and are easy to use.

Although the nature of this website is different than the askkids.com website, I still liked the content. It felt more trusted, due to the fact that all the sources were from the cbc. I also really liked the 'preschool' tab, giving younger children a place to go.

I would give this website a 4 out of 5, because it was fun and I wouldn't mind a child using this on their own. The preschool page would be perfect for children of that age group, while the rest is suitable towards any child older.

cbc.ca/kids

Genre: Website

No comments:

Post a Comment